The school, together with professional advisors, has recently been through a thorough review of its current facilities and what facilities it will require in the years ahead if it is to continue to be a leading centre of modern learning and to remain an Inclusive, Global Centre of Excellence.
In a fast-changing world, with new technologies evolving at an exponential pace, the educational practices of the past need to be adapted to prepare our students for the future.
Many of the school’s facilities have become run-down and are facing obsolescence. One of the priority projects of the 175 Campaign is to raise funds to finance a number of much needed capital projects. Some of the key capital projects include:
- Upgrade to Prep School library and media centre
- A new multi-functional sports centre
- An upgrade to the Frank Reid Cricket Pavilion precinct and an upgrade to the aquatic complex
- An expansion to the capacity of the theatre
- Upgrades to the Music School and the construction of a Conservatoire
- Upgrades to existing, and construction of additional, Science and Biology classrooms